“QLITE Electronics Controls Pvt Ltd”
Last modification: Jan 1, 2014
COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Personal information is data that can be used to uniquely identify or contact a single person.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- The personal information we collect allows us to keep you posted on QLITE’s latest product announcements, software updates, and upcoming events. It also helps us to improve our services, content, and advertising.
- We also use personal information to help us develop, deliver, and improve our products, services, content, and advertising.
- From time to time, we may use your personal information to send important notices, such as communications about purchases and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
- We may also use personal information for internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis, and research to improve QLITE’s products, services, and customer communications.
COLLECTION AND USE OF NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION
We also collect non-personal information − data in a form that does not permit direct association with any specific individual. We may collect, use, transfer, and disclose non-personal information for any purpose. The following are some examples of non-personal information that we collect and how we may use it:
- We may collect information such as occupation, language, zip code, area code, unique device identifier, location, and the time zone where an QLITE product is used so that we can better understand customer behavior and improve our products, services, and advertising.
COOKIES AND OTHER TECHNOLOGIES
As is true of most websites, we gather some information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type and language, Internet service provider (ISP), referring and exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data. We use this information to understand and analyze trends, to administer the site, to learn about user behavior on the site, and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. QLITE may use this information in our marketing and advertising services.
DISCLOSURE TO THIRD PARTIES
At times QLITE may make certain personal information available to strategic partners that work with QLITE to provide products and services, or that help QLITE market to customers. Personal information will only be shared by QLITE to provide or improve our products, services and advertising; it will not be shared with third parties for their marketing purposes.
It may be necessary − by law, legal process, litigation, and/or requests from public and governmental authorities within or outside your country of residence − for QLITE to disclose your personal information. We may also disclose information about you if we determine that for purposes of national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance, disclosure is necessary or appropriate.
We may also disclose information about you if we determine that disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce our terms and conditions or protect our operations or users. Additionally, in the event of a reorganization, merger, or sale we may transfer any and all personal information we collect to the relevant third party.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
QLITE takes precautions — including administrative, technical, and physical measures — to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft, and misuse, as well as against unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
INTEGRITY AND RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
OUR COMPANYWIDE COMMITMENT TO YOUR PRIVACY
To make sure your personal information is secure, we communicate our privacy and security guidelines to QLITE employees and strictly enforce privacy safeguards within the company.